Midnight Blue.

Pokemon Midnight Blue is the new fourm based Pokemon RPG.

You are not logged in.

A message from QQPP

Visit the MidnightBlue chatbox here.

It wil open in a new tab.

Announcement

Befor you play see the tutorials.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2014-09-10 08:17:57

meishuila
Pok├ęDollar: 6
Bank: 0
spend your time here

Hot snapping up! Nice and value-added goods only Bugs Bunny Bulls Snapback and Hater Galaxy Snapback can provide. The most satisfactory Own Chicago Cubs 59FIFTY Hats
New Orleans Snapback
New Era 9Fifty Caps
MLB Triple Crown Snapback Cap
Bugs Bunny Bulls Snapback
Booger Kids Snapbacks
Atlanta Hawks NBA Snapbacks
Chicago Bulls NBA Snapbacks with the best quality can available at Own Chicago Cubs 59FIFTY Hats catalogue. Click for a closer look at these new pics from below and pick up your favorite goods. Huge selection and great prices from here, hurry to buy in best price!

2014-09-10 08:17:57

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-10-18 08:05:59

yamateh
Trainer
Pok├ęDollar: 34
Bank: 0
Re: spend your time here

Cleaning your brushes is important, so don't be careless in this area, especially if you are working with high quality brushes. Many artists recommend turpentine for cleaning brushes, but I simply cannot bring myself to use this stuff. I use a much safer brush cleaning product called "The Masters" Brush Cleaner and Preserver.

I clean my brushes right after a painting session with this product and it works wonderfully. It may take some time to really get your brushes clean, but it is worth the effort. If the brush cleaner does not remove all of the paint, then I use a bit of odorless mineral spirits. I find this a much better alternative to turpentine.

Oil Painting Mediums

What about mediums? Do you need to mix the oil paint with anything or can you use it straight out of the tube? This is another common question amongst beginners. The answer? You do not need mediums to paint with. They are not a requirement, but I find them to be quite helpful.

Most oil paints that I have worked with are simply too stiff right out of the tube for my particular style of painting. Mediums will help dilute the oil paint and make the paint flow better, which means you will be using less paint. Using less paint, means you will save money.

There are many different kinds of mediums that are used for different reasons, like speeding up the drying time of paint, improving gloss, etc. Do not be overly concerned with mediums right now.

Article Source: http://www.bestikea.com/

Cheap Abstract Oil Paintings & Abstract Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Animal Oil Paintings & Animal Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Building Oil Paintings & Building Canvas Wall Art
Cheap People Oil Paintings & People Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Famous Oil Paintings & Famous Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Cityscape Oil Paintings & Cityscape Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Cottages Oil Paintings & Cottages Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Fruit Oil Paintings & Fruit Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Flower Oil Paintings & Flower Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Landscape Oil Paintings & Landscape Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Modern Oil Paintings & Modern Canvas Wall Art